how anckor works with you
Your first step is to decide what your base needs and requirements are, such as a kitchen renovation or you want an addition built. Second step would be contact us to arrange a meeting. We will then come out to your home to meet you and discuss your project. and ideally be given the opportunity to present you with a written quote.
During the first meeting we will go over the following items:
- Project requirements - tell us all about your dream renovation!
- Timelines - what are you hoping for and what is realistic?
- Budget - what do you have to work with?
- Measure area - Measure twice, cut once... words to live by
- Inspect structural aspects of the existing space
- Creative inspiration: are you a do-it-yourself interior designer or do you want us to provide interior design expertise?
- Building permits: Will one be necessary?
- Our Warranty - what is covered and what's not
We'll then process the information and provide you with a quote, which will outline all aspects of the project. Now it's your turn to make the decision to hire us or someone else. Often times people ask us for references; we are happy to provide any potential client with the names of several past clients they may contact to ask about us. You can also view our Project gallery to see some of our work.
Don't know what you should ask or know to help in your decision? Read our Guidelines to Choosing a Contractor.